How Do I Choose Auto Insurance?
Overwhelmed by auto insurance choices? To make a good decision you need straight answers about the options, deductibles, and coverage limits for auto insurance.
All companies provide at least the minimum state limits for insurance. But is that enough for you and your family? You might be pleasantly surprised at the affordability of higher limits. Your Snyder Insurance agent can help you understand the limits of coverage that you need, depending upon whether you are an automobile or motorcycle driver.
Example Benefits Of Auto Insurance In Chicago
- Accident Forgiveness – This prevents your insurance premium from being raised due to an at-fault accident. Generally speaking, accident forgiveness is applied only to your first at-fault accident. In most cases, your driving record must be otherwise clean.
- 24 Hour Roadside Assistance – If your vehicle breaks down, some carriers offer auto insurance that will give you 24 hour roadside assistance.
- 12 Month Rate Guarantees – Some carriers will offer rates that are guaranteed for 12 months. Ask us which carriers do this!
- Different Payment Options – Your auto insurance bill should be easy to pay whether over the phone, online, or even through the mail. We have some carriers that offer automatic debits from your bank account to make sure you are always on time.
- Manage Your Auto Policy on the Internet
Covering Everything On Wheels (And Water!)
- Classic Cars
- Recreational Vehicles (RV)
Policy Options That Fit You!
Snyder’s auto insurance policies are structured with your needs in mind. Your coverage can include:
- Collisions with stationary objects or other vehicles
- Damage from events like theft or fire
- Injuries caused by uninsured or underinsured drivers
- Physical injury
- Property damage