Learn About Permanent Life Insurance
Provide a legacy for your loved ones. Permanent Life Insurance is a form of whole life insurance or endowment, where the policy is for the life of the person insured. Payout is assured at the end of the policy, and the policy accrues cash value over the course of your lifetime. The cost of permanent life insurance is considerably higher than term insurance because it’s designed to be permanent and pay a death benefit.
Permanent life insurance offers two other important benefits from Snyder Insurance in Chicago:
- Build cash value in the policy that grows tax deferred and can become a source of funding you can utilize to help meet your financial goals.
- Earn yearly dividends that you can take as cash, use to pay premiums, or add to your policy to increase its death benefit and cash value. While dividends are not guaranteed, Snyder Insurance has paid one every year since in business.
Is Permanent Life Insurance Right For You? | Chicago Insurance
Those living in Chicago IL, and the surrounding areas of Illinois, should consider permanent life insurance when looking to:
- Create a rock solid financial plan for you and your family
- Keep your life insurance active with zero interruptions as long as you live
- Build a nest and an emergency source of funding for when “life happens”
- If you own a business, and you want to see it sustained long after you are gone
- If you want to make sure that inheritances are divided equally
- Create a legacy for your grandchildren or future generations of your family
- Provide special ways to care for a loved one or a child with special needs that is not yet independent
Snyder Insurance In Chicago, IL, offers a wide array of permanent life insurance options that can help you with your long term financial goals.