Winter Months are Especially Risky. Make Sure Your Trucking Insurance Is Sound.
From black ice to whiteout conditions, truck drivers have more than a few extreme challenges to contend with during the Winter months. While safety is obviously the primary concern for any driver, safe driving skills and proper equipment maintenance can also keep your insurance premiums at more affordable levels.
Ways to Keep Your Trucking Insurance Premiums Down
Here are some resources to keep “the shiny side up” as you make your way through the cold to your next drop or pickup.
Safe Driving Resources
Truck Maintenance in Winter
- Getting Your Truck Ready for Winter
- Tips for Winterizing Heavy-Duty Diesels
- Charging Batteries in Cold Weather
- Cold Weather and Tire Pressure
- Effective Antifreeze/Coolant Maintenance